Monday, July 16, 2012

Female Ritual Explained

Today I will explain to you why women change their outfits 5 times before leaving for work.  There's more that goes on there than you may realize...

Let me explain all the factors at play here.  Topics carefully considered (and often in this order): 

1) What is the weather supposed to be like today?
2) What color/accessory/shirt/pair of pants/shoes do I definitely want to wear?  I will then build my outfit around that.
3) How cute, thin or not-so-thin am I feeling today?  The female body varies on a daily basis so consequentially clothing can fit differently day to day.
4) What am I supposed to be doing that day? Meetings, lunches, and other personal interactions that must happen may effect the outfit.
5) Can I locate all items of the outfit I need for my outfit?  Are they all clean?  This includes the right color bra, panties and socks.
6) How much time do I need to get ready? How much time do I have to get ready?

Once the above items are considered and the selected outfit is on my body, often times it just does not come together as I had envisioned.  Especially if it a new ensemble, meaning I have never worn that top with that skirt, or that belt with that dress, sometimes it just doesn't look right.  Also sometimes it just doesn't feel right.  Being comfortable in my clothes has always been important for me and if I feel uncomfortable in what I am wearing, I better think I look damn hot or else I am not going to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment